10 Signs You Are About To Get Fired
posted on May 23, 2018
When you feel like your time at your job is coming to an end, you can confirm with some tell-tale signs. You feel like things are awkward and uneasy. Maybe even your coworkers are avoiding talking to you. You are probably going to notice that your boss’s attitude towards you is not as casual and friendly as it was before. Here are some 10 signs you are about to get fired:
- Boss is getting distant
- The fun fades
- You don’t get invited to meetings
- Every communication is in writing
- No new projects are assigned to you
- Too many projects are assigned to you to make you seem like a failure
- Micromanaging increases dramatically
- Multiple bad performance reviews
- Management does not allow you to go to workshops to upgrade your skills
- Everyone is being weird around
This article was written on Monster.ca and you can read more details by checking it out here!
Pros And Cons Of Discussing Your Salary At Work
As we all know, bonding with coworkers is a very important aspect of your job. You might even find your coworkers to be some of your genuine friends that you hang out with outside of work. But a key question is: should you share how much your salary is with your coworkers? Doing just that can have pros and cons. They both are listed below: Pros Promotes pay equity Enables you to assess your market potential Gives you the confidence to ask for a raise Cons Creates animosity Leads to unfair comparisons Creates a distraction You can read more about...