Guide To Negotiating A Great Salary
posted on May 24, 2018
Whenever you get a job offer, you wonder if you can negotiate your salary to be a little more. But, at the same time, you do not want to blow your opportunity, so you say yes anyway. On the other hand, some people negotiate their salary at the wrong time, ask for too much, or even stall for too long, which leads to them losing the job offer. Monster.ca provided a guide to how to negotiate your salary from a good one to a great one.
During the interview process
- Do your research on the company, salary range, and competitor’s salaries and benefits
- Don’t talk money early on in the interviewing process
- Avoid the salary requirements trap where you lowball your salary to guarantee an offer
At the time of the offer
- Try to mention a specific salary first
- Don’t commit too quickly
- Make them jealous by mentioning you have other job offers and interests (only if it’s true)
- Articulate your expectations in terms of salary, benefits, and opportunity
- Negotiate extras
- Quantify your value and performance because you know what you bring to the table
You can check out the rest of the article by clicking here!
Top 10 Tips For A Healthier Heart
Your heart is one of the most important organs in your body. It supplies and pumps blood to your whole body, and it does not take a genius to know that without a healthy heart, your life is in danger. Therefore, maintaining a healthy heart should be one of your top health priorities. There are top 10 basic tips for maintaining a healthy heart, and they are: Stop smoking Cut down on salt Watch your diet Monitor your alcohol Get active Manage your weight Get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked Learn to manage your stress levels Check your...