How to Submit Content on Kinjunxion!
posted on June 15, 2019
On the navigation bar, go to Content and select Submit
On the next page, you can submit, Events, Jobs or Recourse. Select the content type that you are submitting. In this case its Bogs & Articles
On the next page
- Add a Banner Picture (Thumbnail)
- Insert the Title
- Add the Content
- Select a Category & a Topic
- Resources are already selected since you already selected this is a Blog, However, if you decided this is a Self-Assessment Tool, you can change it here.
- Add any Tags that you would like the content to have
- You can either Submit. If you decide to submit before pre-viewing the article, you can always edit once you have submitted it.
- You can save it as a Draft. If you do save it as a draft 1st, you can preview and edit before submitting.
- On the top right-hand side, you can see a list of saved drafts and Published Articles.I hope this help!
With So Many Inputs, Learn to Reset During the Day
Many of us are extremely busy. Be it that we are managing demands with work and family or we are making time for the gym, running errands, etc. Perhaps we are working on launching a side business or wanting to devote more time to learn a new skill or spend more time with friends. During the hustle and bustle of daily living, and the way information seems to be bombarding us with several different inputs, especially with social media and the 24-hour news cycle, it is easy to find ourselves overwhelmed and 'stretched too thin.' However, by taking time for...