Welcome to Ontario, Canada – A Guide to Your First Days
posted on November 30, 2017
Settlement.Org: “My First Days.” Welcome to Ontario, Canada. This is a guide to help you transition and get you through the first two weeks as a new citizen of Ontario.
Here are the contents of this guide.
- First Days Guide
- Orientation to Ontario Workbook
- Community Profiles
- Welcome to Canada
- Living in Canada
- Before You Arrive in Canada
- Alternative Jobs
- Career Maps
- Access to Professions and Trades Guides
- “Settlement.Org has information in more than 30 languages. You can choose your language to see what is available.”
- Landing Stories
- Finding a Job
- Finding a Home
Top 10 Articles for Your First Days in Ontario (Three Examples)
- How can I find a family doctor?
- How do I get a Social Insurance Number (SIN)?
- How can I get an Ontario driver’s license?
To access this guide to help you transition to Ontario, click here.
Examining Problematic Thinking Patterns in Children with Asperger's (High-Functioning Autism)
"Imagine not understanding what others are thinking and feeling, not being able to empathize with them. This is the world of the aspergers child." - HubPages.com Aspergers' syndrome is part of the autism spectrum and is considered as a form of high-functioning autism. "Children with Asperger's disorder face difficulties with language skills and social interactions. They also may demonstrate a narrow range of interests, motor clumsiness, sensory issues, and cognitive difficulties." Julie A. Johnson says, "A big problem faced by the Asperger's child is Theory of Mind. Also known as mindblindness, Theory of Mind is the ability to make inferences about what others...